You are searching about How To Make Dvd Movie Disc In Mac Site Youtube.Com, today we will share with you article about How To Make Dvd Movie Disc In Mac Site Youtube.Com was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make Dvd Movie Disc In Mac Site Youtube.Com is useful to you.
Full iPhone Guide
Here is a complete introduction to the Apple iPhone, it should be easy to understand. If you have any issues with this guide feel free to post it here. I will reply to you soon.
1. Simple introduction about iPhone
Screen resolution: 320 times 480 pixels (160 ppi),
Operating system: OS X
GSM Quad-band (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), wireless data
Wi-Fi (802.11b / g) / EDGE / Bluetooth 2.0+ EDR
Battery: Talk time: up to 8 hours; Wait up to 250 hours; Internet access for up to 6 hours; Video playback up to 7 hours; Up to 24 hours audio playback
IPhone supports video formats:
H.264 video up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 x 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, low-complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v,. Mp4 and .mov file formats;
H.264 video up to 768 Kbps, 320 x 240 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to 1.3 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov formats Documents;
MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 x 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov formats
IPhone price: $ 59.99 per month for 450 minutes of talk time, $ 79.99 for 900 minutes and $ 99.99 for 1,350 minutes with unlimited data service. It also costs $ 36 for activation. Customers can pay extra for the project to get extra talk time or messages. Many family-style plans are also available, ranging from $ 80 per month for 700 minutes of share to $ 120 for 2,100 minutes of share.
Full iPhone Test Guide: Apple – iPhone – Tour GuideFor more iPhone information: IPhone – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia2. How to rip DVD and IFO to MP4 for iPhone
Step 1 Download “Aimersoft iPhone Converter Suite”, install and run it. For Windows Vista users, you may need to run this program as Administrator, right-click on the program shortcut and click “Run as Administrator”.
Step 2 Run the DVD to iPhone Converter. Load your DVD by clicking the “Load DVD” button You can also load an IFO file from your hard drive by clicking the “Upload File” button.
Step 3 Click the Download drop-down list to select the audio and subtitles you want, you can also change the output location. Normal DVD movies have multiple titles, such as MTV DVD. By default, this program will merge all DVD chapters into a single video clip. You can check the box before the title list to select which DVD clip you want to rip.
Format: This app supports three Apple products: iPhone, iPod and Apple TV. It can rip DVD to MP4, M4A; It can also rip audio from DVD to MP3, AAC. Just select “iPhone Video MPEG-4 (* .mp4)”
After you finish setting, click “Start” to start the conversion.
3. How to convert AVI, MPEG, FLV, WMV, MOV, ASF, MP4, DAT, RM, RMVB, MPG, 3GP to MP4 for iPhone
1. Click “Video to iPhone Converter” to upload Aimersoft Video to iPhone Converter. Then click the “Add” button to upload the video file. This program supports batch conversion so you can add multiple video clips at the same time.
2. The operation is similar to DVD to iPhone Converter, this program can join many different video clips into a single file, if you want to join the video just check the “Insert into one file” box. You can also customize the resolution, video bit rate, encoder, frame rate, audio bit rate, channel and more. In the Settings tab, click the “Settings” button. The program also allows you to create a profile and save it, then you can use different settings for each video clip.
3. Click the “Start” button to start the conversion after you finish setting.
1. This program provides rich video editing functions for you to cut, crop and edit DVD movies. Click the “Crop” button and then you will see a popup window (see image below). There are dotted lines around the movie video. You can drag it to cut the black edge.
2. You can click the “Effect” button and change the brightness, saturation, brightness, volume, etc. You can even apply special effects like “embossed”, “negative”, “old movie” and “gray” by selecting effects from the drop-down list.
3. This program can capture images from DVD movies with a small camera icon at the bottom of the preview window, click it when you preview the movie, it can save the image as JPEG and BMP.
How to rip DVD and convert video to iPhone with Cucusoft iPhone Suite Converter?
1. Download Cucusoft DVD to iPhone + iPhone Video Converter Suite, install and run it. Click the “Open DVD” button to load a DVD file from your DVD drive or hard drive.
2. Click on “Settings” and go to the “Subtitle” menu to select a subtitle and select a sound.
3. The converter will automatically detect the main movie of your DVD, it will pop up with the following window for you to make a decision, just keep the “Record from movie startup” setting and set the output file size settings. The default is best for good output file size and compression, click “Yes” to start converting DVD to iPhone video files.
Launch the iPhone video converter and click “Open File” to upload the video. Then click ‘Output’ and select the path where you want to save your video file. Click ‘Convert’ to start converting video to iPhone MP4 video.
For more iPhone converters You can refer to this iPhone Converter review:
Check out DVD to iPhone Converter
Wondershare (Win): http://www.dvd-ripper-copy.com/iphone-converter-suite.html
Videora (Win): http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPhone/
SUPER (Win): http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
Handbrake (Mac): http://handbrake.m0k.org
Imtoo (Win): http://www.imtoo.com/dvd-to-iphone-suite.html
Xilisoft (Win): http://www.xilisoft.com/dvd-to-iphone-suite.html
Lenogo (Win): http://www.lenogo.com/dvdtoiphoneconverter/index.htmTroubleshooting:
To convert real RM / RMVB media files to MP4, you may need to install Real player:
http://www.real.com/freeplayer4. Where to download free videos and rip CDs to MP3 for iPhone
1. iTunes Store: $ 0.99 for a song, $ 9.99 for a movie, $ 1.99 for a TV show. Just install iTunes and go to the iTunes Store.
2. Limewire is a fast and popular file sharing freeware that works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS. Through P2P (peer-to-peer) networks, you can download files for free by type or by keyword search.
3. Other video streaming websites such as video.yahoo, Myspace, etc. This is a list of free video streaming websites.
Here is a guide to show you how to download streaming video with vixy.net: Online FLV Converter: Download online video directly to PC / iPod / PSP. KeepVid: Download videos from Google, Youtube, iFilm, Putfile, Metacafe, DailyMotion! And Firefox.
Step-by-step instructions Download youtube, google, yahoo videos to PC for free
Download streaming video is an flv file. If a free online flv converter can’t handle it, you can use trySUPERorAimersoft iPhone Video Converter and they can convert flv video to any format you want.
4. Rip your own CD to MP3 for iPhone; ITunes can help you do that. Install and launch iTunes Click “Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Import tab” to change “Import using” to MP3 Encoder, you can also customize the audio bitrate here. Then click OK and put your CD into the Disc Drive, iTunes will automatically recognize that you have loaded the CD. You can now select individual songs for import by checking only the songs you want and unchecking the rest (all songs are selected for import by default). Just click the Import button in the upper right corner of iTunes and let the app work. All selected files will be encoded to MP3 digital music files and saved to your iTunes music list by artists and albums. (If you are not sure where to locate your file, you can find it by going back to the “Edit-> Preferences” tab. -> Advanced “.
Transfer music and videos to iPhone
You need iTunes version 7.30 or higher to sync music and videos to iPhone.
If you do not already have iTunes, you can download it for free here.
If you already have iTunes, just create a playlist. Drag your music and videos to the list (your settings).
iTunes to “Manage music and video manually”) Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable, then click iTunes “File -> Sync iPhone”, Done.
Video about How To Make Dvd Movie Disc In Mac Site Youtube.Com
You can see more content about How To Make Dvd Movie Disc In Mac Site Youtube.Com on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Make Dvd Movie Disc In Mac Site Youtube.Com
If you have any questions about How To Make Dvd Movie Disc In Mac Site Youtube.Com, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make Dvd Movie Disc In Mac Site Youtube.Com was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make Dvd Movie Disc In Mac Site Youtube.Com helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make Dvd Movie Disc In Mac Site Youtube.Com
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Make Dvd Movie Disc In Mac Site Youtube.Com
How To Make Dvd Movie Disc In Mac Site Youtube.Com
way How To Make Dvd Movie Disc In Mac Site Youtube.Com
tutorial How To Make Dvd Movie Disc In Mac Site Youtube.Com
How To Make Dvd Movie Disc In Mac Site Youtube.Com free
#Full #iPhone #Guide